Harry lily & James potter finally meet | Teen Ink

Harry lily & James potter finally meet

By kmoruzzi BRONZE, Warrenton, Missouri
kmoruzzi BRONZE, Warrenton, Missouri

Chapter 1
“James, do you think that Serious Black is watching Harry for us?”
“I don’t know maybe Lily, I mean it has been 21 years since we last saw him.”

Meanwhile at Harry & Ginny’s house
“Morning, Ginny.”
“Morning, Harry.”
“Where’s the kids we’re going to be late.”
“Upstairs, still getting ready.”
“James, Lily, Albus, come on we’re going to be late if we don’t leave soon.”
“Coming.”

The Potters left for platform nine and three quarters. They met Ron, Hermoine, and Rose when they arrived. The kids took off to go have some fun before the train leaves. Harry’s scar starts to burn but he ignores it. Suddenly He-Who-Can’t-Be-Named appeared to finish off Harry for good.

“Harry get the kids, we’ll keep him distracted.”

Harry went to get the kids, when he did they begged him not to go. He tried to tell them that their parents were in danger and he needed to help them. They wouldn’t let him leave, so finally they watched as Harry fought to protect them. After the fight was over Lily went over to tell them that someone was here to talk to them. They all went to see who it was.

“Who are you, what do you want?”
“Don’t tell me that you forgot about me already.”
“Professor is that you?”
“Yes Ronald it is.”
“Dumbledore oh it is so good to see you.”
The kids got onto the train and Serious came into the room that they were in. Their parents and Dumbledore were on their way to Harry’s and Ginny’s house to talk over tea. On the way out of the train they met Hagrid who is the grounds keeper at Hogwarts.
"Hi ya kids, it seems like just yesterday that your parents started school here."
"Hey Lily watch out for Snape and Malfoy."
"Oh I will, I'm not scared of Snape or Malfoy."
"Albus come on don't be a scaredy cat. We don't have all night."

This is just a little something that I've been working on.I was inspired by my friend Julie to start this story so this is just the first chapter of the story. I hope that this will show you that if you work together you can do anything.

highflyer101 BRONZE, Old Greenwich, Connecticut
If you contact me through one of my other stories, I wrote a revised version of this for you, so, if you want any ideas...

Ok, not only are like half the characters in this dead, so is the writing! I mean, for the fight scene, actually WRITE about the fight, and it can't be so calm afterwards. You have no grammar skills either! This isn't IM! I was just bored the entire time. It was just bad. Sorry!

This was not that good....i agree with everone else, you need to read the books then write this cause you messed up...! I am sorry if that is mean to say but it is also true..!

dant3 said...
wow. don't write fan fiction if you have never read the books. Lily and James are dead. Sirius is dead. Dumbledore is dead. and you completely left out hugo, Ron and Hermionie's other child. and thats not even mentioning all the gramatical errors and akward writing style. 

gem9992 said...
gem9992, Concord, Massachusetts
I was excited to read this story when I saw it was a Harry Potter fanfiction. Then, I read it. It is without doubt the worst fanfiction I have ever read. You need to fix your grammar and check your facts from the book. Also, please stop alternating between writing it like it's a screen play and like it's a story.

We-R-3 BRONZE said...
We-R-3 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

A picture is worth a thousand words, however it takes a real artist to turn words into pictures.

Have you heard about the new Lebron Iphone, you have to set it on vibrate because it doesn't have any rings

Nice writing style, but did you even read the books, a bunch of these people should not be seen beacause...

They is dead

kikigirl101 SILVER, Somewhere In, Connecticut

"If music is the food of love then play on" - William Shakespeare

Yea, sorry I agree with everyone else, this was really weirdly written and it didn't follow any of the books. It was confusing too and some background information would have been greatly appreciated and very much needed. Your writing style is good but it just didn't make much sense to me! Sorry.

Drama_Queen13 DIAMOND, Nantucket, Massachusetts

"Live Life Like A Song."

I'm sorry, this really makes no sense.

Riley141 GOLD said...
Riley141 GOLD, Yale, Michigan

" Always do right. This will gratifiy some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

Hey! This was...ok. But verry confusing..and diden't corespond with the books...and some back round info would have been nice.. the way it was writen was ok though. Keep writing.

thestorycritic GOLD, Hyderabad, Other

Live life King Size

Confusing.. very confusing..! Doesn't amek sense..1

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
Yeah this is not great....

udontknowme said...
i agree to all of the people that hates this because it was too confusing and they wrote too many mistakes

harrypotteraddict, Orillia, Other
I was excited to read this story. I was very differen then what I thought it would be and is by far the worst Harry Potter fan fiction ever! It doesn't even make any sense. It's so dumb!

BlackKitti said...
I completely agree with frdbsstt. I was so excited to read this story and it turns out like this. oh and they don't call dumbledore 'dumbeldore' (and I don't even think that's how you spell it) they call him professor. I don't even thik this story makes sense

suprswimmer BRONZE, Washougal, Washington

We will join the minorities to create the majority.

Please read what frdsbsst said. Now please read it again. If you ever need help figuring out the plot line don't be afraid to email me on Teen Ink and I will help you out! :)

frdsbsstt said...
There are a few problems with this story.

1: It's Sirius, not Serious.

2: Voldemort died and Harry's scar stopped hurting for good in the 7th book.

3: There are quite a few grammer errors, and I am not even going to try to point them all out.

4: This story doesn't even make sense.

L.G. Smiles said...
Hey, good job on completing the first chapter. Have you seen the new movie yet? Anyway, good job, exept for it was really confusing when there is 2 Albus'. Do you know what happens to Dumbledore on the new movie? Who is Rose, I am guessing Ron and Hermoine's daughter?