High School Musical (5 year class reunion) | Teen Ink

High School Musical (5 year class reunion)

By MelDay BRONZE, New York City, New York
MelDay BRONZE, New York City, New York

"Wow, man," said the well-known boy in the afro and sarcastic t-shirt, "It's great to be back to East High. What Te-" his cheer was stopped by a familiar, but chubby, boy in a red #14 jersey that was ripped a bit at the seems because of his, well, growth. He was also holding a bag of puff corn in his hand.
"Troy!" Chad yelled, hugging Troy's gigantic stomach, "I'm so happy for you! Aw, I think he's kicking!"
Troy threw Chad's baseball cap to the floor, "Dude! I'm not pregnant!"
Chad scrambled to the floor and immeadiatly got back up in fear that this jumbo may sit on him. "Oh, sorry dude. Well then, how have you been?"
"Fat."
"Oh...I see. Well, it's still good to see you. How's basketball been at Berkely?"
Troy paused as he chewed his salty puffcorn, and with a full mouth, said, "Berkely doesn't support sports anymore, but on the bright side, I starred in Fat Albert last winter."
"Oh sweet! Who'd you play?"
"Fat Albert." There was an awkward pause. This is probably where the laughter would be if this were a sitcom. To break the pause, a girl with black hair, a black dress, a black hat, black tights, and black make-up walked up to them. The boys' jaws' dropped.
"Gabriella?!" they yelled simaultainiously.
"Yes, indeed." she said just above a whisper. Her cute-factor was gone, and apperantly replaced by something between creepy and complete outcast.
"H-h-how have you been?" Chad stuttered. Troy just stared while chomping down more puffcorn.
"Oh, busy. At Stanford, I went from class, to studying, to dark alley ways where the Dark eye-liner cult met, to dealing pot. It's pretty busy." The boys just stared for a few minutes. The only thing you could hear was Troy's snacks rattling around in the plastic brightly colored bag. Randomly, Gabriella walked away. They just assumed it was to meet up with some other alumni, but in reality, it was to deal more pot. After a while of catching up, another familiar girl came up, but with books in her hand. She didn't look any different; scarier or fatter. Just the same, and just as dumb.
"Hey, Sharpay!" Chad exclaimed, "Great to see you!"
She began to run in the other direction but she ran into Troy's flub and fell over. Chad picked her up.
"Uh, hey guys. H-how are you two?" she looked nervous.
"What's wrong?" Troy said with a mouthful of food.
"Oh, uh nothing." she said.
"Hey Sharpay," Chad said, "How come you don't have one of these handy dandy name tags like the rest of the alumni?"
"Um, alumni?" she asked.
"Yeah, the people who gratuated. We all got name tags in case we don't look the same as when we last saw each other."
"Well, uh actually...um"
"Spit it out."
Sharpay got all red-faced, "Um, I actually didn't graduate. I didn't get a real deploma, I just wrapped up one of my Teen Vogue magazines and put white paper around it..."
They were silent. Then they burst out laughing until Troy dropped his chip bag. He couldn't see the floor so he accidentally slipped on it. A man serving drinks tripped over him, and Chad slid on the drinks into the food table. It fell over, including the flambee' being made. So fire burst out all over the school. Luckilly everyone got out alive, but Troy never got his puffcorn back. THE END! -Mel Daysinger.

I did this with three of my friends (I played Gabriella) but I'm too embarrassed to post it on Facebook. Tell me what you think!

jbieber4eva said...
ROFL!!!! can't stop laughing. i love this. hsm is so stupid!

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I personally don't like it. I mean I'm not a big fan of hsm, but I don't like how you had Gabrielle become a drug dealer and all. IDK, I guess you wrote it to be funny, but I didn't find it funny.

ALY123456ADS BRONZE, WALLIS, Texas

LOVE IS CRAZY!!!!

YOUR ASOME !!!!!!!!!

Alice said...
HAHA oh my this was funny but how can you make troy (aka Zac Efron) fat??? he is amazingly hooooottttt!! but this was seriously funny i was laughing from the first sentence!

Cuore GOLD said...
Cuore GOLD, Saint Augustine, Florida

Be the change you wish to see- Ghandi

Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable, but that my dears is called cannibalism and is highly frowned upon in most societies.- Willy Wonka

Bright lights often blind those who can't see. ~

lol!!! This si so funny!!! I love it, High School Musical is so dumb.

AnnaNana PLATINUM, Corinth, Mississippi

Live the way you die- All of a sudden: That's the way to go.

it was interesting i liked it it made me laugh im just still not to sure what to think about troy bein fat but great job

dallas4991 said...
dealing pot... hahahaha brilliant! I love gabriella's going goth

thoughtfulsoul PLATINUM, El Cajon, California
This was sooo funny!! It made me laugh :) I would love to see this acted out. You and your friends are very creative

EllaMcFarley BRONZE, Madison, Wisconsin

"See ya later, Herc, it's been a real slice." -Megera from Hercules (my avatar!)
"I can't turn left!" -Zoolander
"Someone get these mother f***ing snakes off this mother f***ing plane!" -Samuel L. Jackson in Snakes On a Plane (funniest movie ever)

Hahaha!!! nice

bluegirl440 DIAMOND, Park City, Utah

Everybody lies. -House

and Ryan....what would he be?!

potentialgurl BRONZE, Quincy, Illinois

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!!

creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
loved it.... really fresh and out of the box..... maybe you could have added taylor in it and how she is a.... uumm.... a showgirl, now??? lol

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."-Oscar Wilde

Wow that was hilarious! I especially love Troy being fat and the school randomly bursting into flames...

XxCrazyGurlXx SILVER, Whiteville, North Carolina

"Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." -Fang (Maximum Ride)
"I never wanted a part like this in my life." -Demi Lovato on Camp Rock
"Pink isn't just a race or color, its an attitude." -Myself

That was hilarious definetley the part when Troy said he stared in Fat Albert... LOL ;D

Tonboko BRONZE said...
Tonboko BRONZE, N/A, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"I my be crazy now, but I'm saving up to be excentric."

Wow! I loved it. Short with lots of jokes and bassing.

JHale_44 GOLD said...
JHale_44 GOLD, Roseville, Michigan

"Love is a mystery, and a lot of mysteries dont get sloved."

- Ivory Tears

So true. thats totally what would happen

Parasols said...
Parasols, Abilene, Texas

"Time is making fools of us again." - J.K. Rowling

Haha! I love HSM, but this was fantastic. :D

casey261 GOLD said...
casey261 GOLD, Hainesport, New Jersey

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

I loved it! it just kept me laughing all the way to the end!

PunkRockLobster GOLD, Manhattan, Kansas

Carpe diem quam minime credula postero (Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future)
And if not now, when?

HAHAAHA XD LMAO this was awesome! i laughed through the whole thing and now i have hiccups..... :)

freedombird GOLD, Staten Island, New York

your favorite color is the one that looks best on you

oh my gosh this was ilarious i couldnt halp but giggle at the whole thing! XD ur an idol!