Speed | Teen Ink

Speed

October 14, 2021
By jf0281986 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
jf0281986 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

A group of aliens came to earth to set their life at. They were talented with super powers. The group split up into two groups because they came to an argument about who is the fastest. There was a good and evil side. The good side wanted to help the people. On the other hand, the bad side only wanted power. Fighting all the time, caused many lives of the humans. They would run so fast that it would cause natural disasters. The name of the leader of the good side is Michael, and for the bad side his name is Miguel. Michael wanted to put an end to all the bad things Miguel was doing. Michael was popular for his speed because he was able to run as fast as the speed of light or even faster. Miguel was terrorizing cities because he wanted to show who is stronger. You can see lightning coming out of Michael when he runs. Although Michael is faster, Miguel can compete with his speed. Michael just wanted to protect the people. He was tired of what Miguel was doing, so he finally came to a conclusion to end him once and for all. He picked a place as far as possible from anyone, so no one would get hurt or in the way. Michael was waiting for him to dismount. Miguel came so fast that Michael couldn’t react. He got hit so hard that he flew up into the cloudy clouds, and hit the ground causing dust to go all over the place. They were going so fast that as they were fighting they were going all over the world. From how fast they were going they were generating natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornades, hurricanes, and tsunamis. At this point they didn’t care no one they wanted to end one another at any cost. From all the natural disasters the whole human race was wiped out. They realized what they did, and came to an agreement to run so fast that they reversed time to fix everything. They were able to do it by bringing everything back to normal, but in the end both of them lost their lives from burning out by going too fast.