True Beaty FanFic #1 | Teen Ink

True Beaty FanFic #1

By SageSpice SILVER, Houston, Texas
SageSpice SILVER, Houston, Texas

I wake up yawning. i turn and feel the silk gliding along my bare skin. there he is. i still cant believe he's mine. my fingers start to trace him. rock solid abs. his eyes flutter open and a smirk follows. "i wonder what thoughts are running through your head right now... are they naughty Jugyeong?" i wont even try to hide it "yep" hearing my response he laughs. i tackle him into a hug, then more. we kiss like our lives depend on it. we have a searing hunger. powerful, loving kisses. then the tender ones start. his lips start to stry from mine, finding my chin, my neck, my collar bone, and the my stomach. i might be late to work but i dont want to stop. we might end up where we were last night and personaly i really liked that place. unfortunatly he note the time aswell and sits up telling me to get ready fr work. "i dont want to gggoooooooo"

"you have to" 

"aaagggrrrrhhhhh... i know" 

i sit up observing the fact that my clothes are across the room in a pile, next to his of course. he stands up and starts to walk into the shower. i follow. when we get back from our 'fun time' i start to dress. i watch his figure as he slips into a T-shirt and jeans. i put on a yellow sun dress ready to leave. i look at myself in the mirror and sigh. it was a happy sigh though. Seojun is my boyfriend, my face has suddenly started to turn prettier by the day, in fact tommorw i think i might go to work with only half my usual make-up. i turn and kiss him on the cheek, leaving our small apartment behind. driving to the photo shoot i think about him. Seojun is amazing. Handsome, smart, funny, and fills your hearts with enough joy to power the largest city on Earth. i love him. everyone stares at me when i walk in. i think its because of my dress. its a simple yet beautiful dress. when i walk in all those thuoghts disapear. my sister walks up "i see you can walk today" im embaressed but whatever. its not like they werent ever going to find out. "yes. it seem i can. you have superpowers though because you've always been able to walk, havent you." shes embaressed to so i head to my station. i sit down as Maria puts make-up on me. i pose and switch out fits and pose again, over and over and over. suddenly he walks. he does as i did. over and over and over. when hes done he doesnt even try to hide the fact that we are eachother 'significant other', not even a little bit. "hey' is all he says as his arms wrap around my waist and his face settles on my shoulder against my neck. "how was your day" i ask, ignore all the stares. 

"good, better now though"

"because your holding me?"

"because i'm holding you and every one knows that you're mine and now i can take you places and not worry about seeing someone we know or fans seeing us and takeing pictures and the whole world can now know that you are my favorite person in the world. everyone will know your my fiance."

"fiance?!"

"if you say yes"

he kneels looking me straight in the eyes. suddenly he's holding a ring. my mouth wont move, all i can do is kneel with him a pull him into a hug. when my voice comes i answer the only word that makes any sense right now. "yes"