The Wreck | Teen Ink

The Wreck

By xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
xStilesSalviatorx BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Because in the end when you loose somebody every candle, every prayer's not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life that the person you cared about used to be.

Is it a dream? So many voices in my head, So many scattered memories. I remember a car accident and glass shattering everywhere and blood. My family and I were driving to the airport and we….crashed. I could hear my mom's scream and my dad was sobbing about something. I remember looking left and seeing my sister's motionless body. I cried and shook her begging her to get up. I had gone and checked her wrist for a pulse, nothing she was GONE. Blood was everywhere, Glass was everywhere, and there was a bright light coming from somewhere. Fire it was fire that was burning. I remember it barely, had the fire killed my whole family? Am I dead? Is this heaven? Then the voices come back.

“How is she?” asked a familiar high pitched voice, definitely female
“She is fine.” replied a voice that I didn't recognize at all
“ How long will she be in a coma?” the woman asked this time a bit more anxiously
I knew who the voice belonged to this time…..my mom.
“ Well I don't know…she has been in a coma for two and a half months, it is never certain.” the unfamiliar voice sighed
“ Oh..” my mom moaned
“ Also, your cancer test came back positive” the other voice said
I could hear my mom inhale and exhale deeply
Cancer? My mom has cancer? Since when!
“If I die...She will have no one. Her dad, her sister, and now me...She will be completely alone. She replied, her voice shaking

I don't understand...I don't want to be alone.
But I might not have a choice.

Ehhh... I hope you enjoy it....Ehhhhhhhhh