Any Other Day... | Teen Ink

Any Other Day...

May 21, 2015
By Anime_Creepypasta_Poetry_Nerd BRONZE, Springfield, Illinois
Anime_Creepypasta_Poetry_Nerd BRONZE, Springfield, Illinois
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"To be free, you must first free yourself, within yourself."~Unknown


oday was just any other day. Raining heavily, but no thunder or lightning. Cold, but not windy. Gloomy, but not dark. Leaning against the stone wall of her high school that just ended the school day, a girl named Alianna was waiting. She was waiting, with her hoodie old and ragged, her shirt torn in some places, her jeans stained with mud and grass and her shoes wet with blood. The girl had in her earbuds, listening to “No More Bad Days” by This Wild Life, attempting to drown out the screams in her head. The screams weren’t some random strangers. No. The screams were hers. As Alianna tried to drown out the screams, she looked at her silver watch, sighing. It was time. Time to get going.
She was walking along the cracked sidewalk, only to bump into the person she didn’t want to see. He was her best friend, her weakness, her strength, her everything. But she would never tell him that. She couldn’t tell him that. She could never tell the boy she liked him. Not after what they went though.
The boy asked her rapidly, “What happened?! Where were you?! Alianna please speak to me!”
The girl didn’t respond and kept on walking. Just like Any Other Day...


The author's comments:

I got bored in class.