And this is how it ends: | Teen Ink

And this is how it ends:

December 3, 2007
By Anonymous

And this is how it ends:

standing there, above his grave with the fresh smell of earth in my nose. I look up, and rain is pouring all around me. I don't even notice the people leaving. I can't cry, I can't move, I can't do anything. Except to feel the deep ssadness that sourounds me. I said my last good-byes to him. My love.
I sunk to my knees, no longer have the stregnth to stand. "do you remember the good times we had?" I whispered quietly, somehow wishing he could still hear me. My thoughts flowed from one memory to the next. I sat there remembering all the times we sat under the stairs at school, quietly poking fun and laughing at the girls in tight skirts, the boys and their too-low pants. We were on top of the world, and nothing could bother us now. I remembered the first time we kissed, the first time he said "I love you."
"Can I stay with you forever?" I had asked him once. "I will if you will." he responded meekly.

Gradually, night had fallen, and feeling more lost than I ever had, I walked slowly home. how do I move on with my life knowing that I will never feel the warmth of his touch, hear his laugh, or his compationate voice ever again? I am now scattered pieces. you will see me everywhere. Everytime a person cries, I feel thier grief.