THE GREEDY OLD MAN | Teen Ink

THE GREEDY OLD MAN

By bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
bakhtawar_abid255 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

The Best & the most beautiful things in this world can't be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the Heart.❤️

There was an old man who was rish but live in a small house with a small garden. He had lots of money  and gold coins too but didn't want to spend a single penny or a single coin always safe his money and coins in a treasure box.
One day he need some money because he was ill so he opened his treasure box and took out some money. After spending money he was thinking that why i took out money from the treasure box  i shouldn't have taken out. After certain time he thought i should my treasure box buried in a garden so that i couldn't access easily.
Next day an old man buried his treasure box in a garden when he was buring there was a man who had long hairs red eyes with scurfy  get up he was watching whole scenario where old man buried his treasure box.
At night that man came again  who was standing over there when old man buried his treasure box. The scurfy man step forward towards the garden quietly and took out treasure box and ran away from there.
Greedy old man used to check out his treasure box every day for counting mony and coins.
In the morning greedy old man want to the garden to check his box when he digged he was shocked because he couldn't find his treasure box he was shouting out loudly and crying a lot where is my treasure box someone stole my treasure box. His neighbors were listening and came to the greedy old man and asked that what happened to you why are you crying and shouting.
Greedy old man said i buried my treasure box here so that i can't access easily whenever i have need of money but i lost my box someone stolen my box what will i do?
Neighbors said "GREEDY NATURE IS NOT GOOD IN LIFE FOR ANY PERSON. SO DON'T BE GREEDY "

This story about the greedy old man.