Three Little Wolves | Teen Ink

Three Little Wolves

May 15, 2023
By apechmann23 BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
apechmann23 BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Three Little Wolves

Once upon a time, in a dense forest, there lived three little wolves - Willy, Wally, and Wanda. They were siblings who lived in a cozy den with their parents. The three little wolves were known for their playful and adventurous nature.

One day, their mother called them and said, "My dear children, it's time for you to leave the den and build your own homes. You need to learn how to be independent and take care of yourselves." The three little wolves were excited about the idea of building their own homes and exploring the forest.

Willy, the eldest of the three, decided to build his house with bricks. He was determined to build a strong and sturdy house that could withstand any danger. Wally, the middle one, decided to build his house with wood. He wanted to build a cozy and comfortable house that he could decorate with beautiful things. Wanda, the youngest of the three, decided to build her house with straw. She was a carefree little wolf who loved to dance and sing, and she thought a straw house would be perfect for her.

The three little wolves set out on their own to build their houses. Willy worked hard to gather the bricks and cement to build his house. Wally collected the wood and tools needed to build his house. Wanda collected the straw and flowers to decorate her house.

Soon, Willy completed his brick house. It was strong and sturdy, and he was proud of his creation. Wally also completed his wooden house. It was cozy and comfortable, and he was happy with his work. Wanda's straw house was also ready. It was colorful and decorated with flowers, and she loved it.

As the night fell, the three little wolves retired to their homes. Willy went to bed feeling safe and secure in his brick house. Wally went to bed feeling warm and cozy in his wooden house. Wanda went to bed feeling happy and content in her straw house.

However, as the night progressed, a big bad pig came to the forest. He was known for his strength and cunningness. He saw the three little wolves' houses and decided to destroy them. He first went to Willy's brick house and said, "Little wolf, little wolf, let me come in." Willy replied, "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The big bad pig tried to blow the house away, but it was too strong for him.

The big bad pig then went to Wally's wooden house and said, "Little wolf, little wolf, let me come in." Wally replied, "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The big bad pig huffed and puffed and blew the house down. Wally ran to his brother's brick house for safety.

The big bad pig then went to Wanda's straw house and said, "Little wolf, little wolf, let me come in." Wanda replied, "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The big bad pig huffed and puffed and blew the house down. Wanda ran to her brothers' houses for safety.

The three little wolves were scared and huddled together in Willy's brick house. They knew they had to come up with a plan to defeat the big bad pig. They decided to build a trap outside Willy's house.

The next day, the big bad pig came back to the forest. He saw the three little wolves in Willy's house and said, "Little wolves, little wolves, let me come in." Willy replied, "Not by the hair of our chinny chin chin." The big bad pig huffed and puffed and tried to blow the house down, but it was too strong.

The three little wolves then set their plan in motion. They lured the big bad pig to the trap they had built. The trap was made of sticks and branches, and it was covered with leaves. The big bad pig fell into the trap, and the three little wolves covered it with more sticks and branches.

The big bad pig was trapped, and the three little wolves were safe. They went back to their houses and lived happily ever after. Willy continued to live in his brick house, Wally in his wooden house, and Wanda in her straw house. They knew that they had to be careful and always be prepared for any danger that might come their way.


The author's comments:

This is a fractured fairy tale based on The Three Little Pigs story