Washington | Teen Ink

Washington

By Legend123 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Legend123 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

Last night I dreamt that I was in a small third world country deep into Africa. The water was murky yellow so instead I drank my Prime Hydration blue raspberry flavored. I was scavenging around because word on the street was some guy made $1,349,673 off of finding treasure. But before my adventure for treasure, I had to team up. My teammate was George Washington and we were both quite hungry so we went to McDonalds and got their Golden Crispy Hashbrowns. Turns out the person at the second window was Courtney and when George Washington went to pay, she said “You're so cute,” to George. George responded with, “I remember the day you were born.” Courtney got quite frightened and sent us off by screaming “Cap”. I heard from a distance someone yell, “ain't nothin but a gold digger” and I knew who it was. As I sprinted for Kanye West it actually turned out to be Picasso wearing some offwhite shoes, my favorite content creator. He was singing while painting the thunderstorms with a rainbow in the distance. All that was on my mind was one thing, the bathroom. “Puedo ir al baño” I asked picasso. I walked into the bathroom at McDonalds and it was some sort of portal to Pewaukee Lake. But it was different. There were hammerhead sharks and flying fish. But most crazy, which is even scientifically impossible, there was a Loch Ness monster in the depths of the lake. 

For a school assignment