Haunted Hotel | Teen Ink

Haunted Hotel

June 1, 2009
By Anonymous

Up on the top of a steep jagged cliff there is a hotel, the hotel is a deserted place no one has been there for years. I herd a rumor that it is haunted, and I am going to go check it out.

I was walking up to the hotel lighting was flaring every where. By now I was so scared I wanted to turn around and leave, but I new I had stay I was getting payed 1,000,000,000 by Ben to stay in it for 3 days. All I had was a flash light, a little food, and a knife. I was walking into the hotel, I saw cobwebs every where hanging off the selling, I steeped in, there was a chair, and I was exhausted from the long walk up, to it so I went over to it and I sat in it, the chair out of no where it fell over and shattered in to 100 pieces.

I went over the elevator and pressed the button to go up to the 3rd floor I steeped in to it we were going when we reached floor 2 and all if a sudden the cable on the elevator snapped and me and the elevator went plummeting to the basement floor. We hit the floor I felt like my limbs were yanked out of me then I blacked out. When I woke up, I glanced out the window, and then I realized that it was about noon the next day. I shot up I walked all around the basement and now that the elevator crashed there was no way up.

Then I saw it the only way up was a air vent I was walking up to the vent thinking that I would fit looking for a easier way out of that place. (magic 3) When I reached there saw that it was big enough for me to fit , I yanked off the cover and slid in to it I threw the flash light in front of me so I could see. I was scurrying in to it it then I herd some one or some thing Yell “get out of my hotel!”i didn't even want to see what it is all I new was if I stayed around there long enough it wouldn't be good so I scurried through the air vent as fast as I could not wanting to look back. I finally reached the last part of the vent and now I had to climb straight up to the first floor I started to climb I was about to the top and out of no where I felt some one grab my foot I looked back at his your-going-to-die smirk I kicked as hard as I could and he went shooting down to the basement.

I reached the top and got out I glanced out the window and saw that it was night of day two. I walked over to my bag and fell asleep using my bag as a pillow I was so scared that I couldn't sleep so scared that I wanted to leave so scared of the person that I saw.

Now it was day three I decided to go look around, all I had to do was stay in there tell sun down. I decided to go look around in the book shelf for a book that looked go to make time go quicker. I grasped the book pulled it out of the shelf , the floor shook and the ground slid out from under neath me and I fell in a hole and I was never seen again.