Gear Of War 2 | Teen Ink

Gear Of War 2

March 18, 2009
By Mario DeOcompos BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Mario DeOcompos BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Gears Of War 2


'Gears Of War 2' is known for a war game, along with blood an gore. This game has only been out for a month rarely played. When this game Gears Of War 2 does get played people like it and give it a four out of five on the internet. Gears Of War 2 is slight different than Call Of Duty, Turox, and Halo 3.

Based on the game 'Gears Of War 2' its just trying to get through war, and as your doing that you get new guns and meet new characters. The main Solider Quad 4444 and his soldiers get ambushed and struggles to get help because it's just him and three other soldiers. Every soldier needs more back up rather than just three soldiers. With contributing to the problem.

Guns and grenades merge with war. In the game it also has a gun with a chain saw, and you can go chain saw to chain with the enemy. Another thing to is that Gears Of War game is kind of like 300 because it says 'this is the day we insure our survival as a species' and Leonitis off of 300 says something similar to that in the movie. I think this is a good game because you can get creative with it.