Sonic Adventure on Sega Dreamcast, PS3, Xbox360 | Teen Ink

Sonic Adventure on Sega Dreamcast, PS3, Xbox360

June 3, 2013
By Anonymous

Sonic Adventure was released in the year of 1999. It sold about 2.5 million units in sales. Sonic Adventure was a game for the SEGA Dreamcast. It was a lot like Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) is a sequel of Sonic Adventure. The games are alike because you get to travel around places and you can play as different characters. The differences between the games are In Sonic Adventure you can travel in many places and you can play as six characters. As for Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), you can travel only in Soleanna and play as three characters which are Sonic, Shadow (the ultimate life form) and Silver who uses psychic powers to move things. Sonic Adventure came first. Sonic was remade and turned into a new hedgehog- faster, stronger, and more mature. Ok, maybe not mature but he has grown to a new man, or should I say, hedgehog.


In the first part of the game, Sonic returns to Station Square (S.S.) from a long journey around the world. The S.S. Police Department’s siren goes off after they attempt to kill Chaos the God of Destruction who has reappeared in an alleyway. Chaos is a water beast that uses the negative power of the chaos emeralds to destroy the world. Sonic now faces chaos in a fight, and after the fight Sonic wins. After the fight, Chaos transforms into a puddle and flows into a sewer.

In the next part of the game, Sonic lies on a beach chair when suddenly, Tails crash lands on a beach and Sonic has to save him. Tails is a fox with two tails which he uses to fly. His real name is Miles Prower. Now, your first action stage is Emerald Coast. In the end of the stage you find Tails and you save him. Sonic and Tails meet for the first time in four years. Tails tells Sonic to go to his workshop. He has to show him something but, Dr. Egg Man ruined it and stole the Chaos Emerald and fed it to Chaos and that made him stronger.

Now Sonic and Tails have to find all of the chaos emeralds before Egg Man Does.

My opinion of this game is that everyone should play it. It’s one of my favorite Sonic games. I have it and I beat the Sonic story so that means I have five more stories to go to beat the game and finish the last battle between Super Sonic and Perfect Chaos.


The author's comments:
Sonic Adventure is an awesome game for the SEGA Dreamcast. my opinion of this game is that its awesome.