The Witcher: Wild Hunt - Game review | Teen Ink

The Witcher: Wild Hunt - Game review

December 18, 2022
By DajaaKvitaa BRONZE, Bílovec, Other
DajaaKvitaa BRONZE, Bílovec, Other
1 article 0 photos 4 comments

Game review:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

 

    Witcher 3 is the third and last game of The Witcher games trilogy. These games are based on novels written by Andrzej Sapkowski. Games and books are set in a year 1272 in beautiful world called The Continent. Eventhough this game is 7 years old, its world hides entertaining story, stunning locations and what’s more varoius species of monsters, that you have to slay.

   What I really love about this game is its atmospehre. Sometimes you are hired to kill dangerous griffin while sometimes you are hired to invistigate haunted house. Also the main story is great and truly intriguing. I do not want to get into details, because this story is so complex. But what you need to know is that If you decide to play this game you will play as Geralt of Rivia, white-haired witcher from the school of the wolf.  In addition what I really adore about this game is its details.  For example if you collect books about monsters and how to defeat them, you will get an advantage and you will know which spells and potions are good against them. However you have to be quite persitance about it, because sometimes it is quite hard to find these books. There are some many other details, that If I wanted to name them all I would write over 100 pages. But another marvelous detail for example is that weather is changing or even that Geratls beard is growing from time to time.

   On the other hand there is something to criticize as well. Firstly this game will not show you everything. Okay, there is a tutorial, but it will you teach only basics. For example this game will not tell you that you have to read books if you find fighting with monsters difficult. Secondly if you are playing older ps4 version, loading screens will drive you crazy.

   All in all I would recommend this game to every pasionate person, that likes amazing and sometimes shocking story. Despite the difficulty this game hides you can find yourself playing it for hours without noticing. And if you will like the game you can also read novels since Sapkowski has written more then 8 of them.


 


The author's comments:

Hi. Hello. Hey. Mornin’. Greeting. Howdy. What’s up? Hello there. G’day.