House | Teen Ink

House

By JessicaOchoa SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
JessicaOchoa SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

House M.D is one of the most thrilling drama series that has ever aired. This miraculous television show plot stars death-defying Dr. Gregory House, (Hugh Laurie) who risks patience’s lives to earn respect. Dr. Lisa Cuddy, (Lisa Edelstein) regretfully agrees with everything House does, but she knows he’s right. House’s conniving ways, lost him a team, but regained one by interviewing forty applicants. Currently without a team, he requires the applicants to diagnose his patients, while fighting for the spot to work for the one and only Dr. Gregory House. Now a woman suffering from Huntington’s disease, a plastic surgeon, and a guy that thinks he knows every thing, is his genius team. In a recent episode, a teenager was diagnosed with eclampsia which causes liver failure, pulmonary edema and seizures. For the individuals who don't know what that is, just know that it's a bad thing. Turns out the young teen gave birth to a premature infant. She is suffering from severe conditions that cannot be cured. Once the mother dies Dr. Lisa Cuddy will adopt the baby. Now dying, lying, and crazy patients are being saved for another cranky doctor’s epiphany.

JessicaOchoa SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
That's a great review. How could mine be better? I love to get advice on how to improve. I would like to wacth the Eleventh hour is it? what time does it start. What channel?

kaykaykitten said...
Great review but it could be better. Can you look at my TV show review? It's about Eleventh Hour.