106 & Park | Teen Ink

106 & Park

By Lakin Hall BRONZE, King George, Virginia
Lakin Hall BRONZE, King George, Virginia

106 & Park is a television series and music video countdown show on BET that features popular music videos in the genres of Hip Hop and R&B. The show is set up in a Top Ten countdown format where the people get to pick what song or video online to play, by text or by the 106 app. In addition t o music videos, 106 & Park features celebrity guests, popular segments like Freestyle Friday, highlights on pop culture, fashion and news.
Almost everyone that is in the Rap or Hip Hop genres or the famous people that are rather into Rap and Hip Hop, or people that make music in the Rap and Hip Hop industry. There have been plenty of people that has been on 106 & Park like Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Lil Wayne, Nicki Manaj, Tyga and all of the most famous people in the industry. 106 & Park airs on cable Monday through Friday's 6/5c on BET and is filmed in the Center of New York, New York at the CBS Broadcast Center.Since its inception, it has been the networks #1 rated show in the United State of
America. Through the years there has been different people that has hosted 106 & Park. Right now the show is Hosted by Bow Wow and Keshia Chante’.