Friends | Teen Ink

Friends

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

Have you ever promised someone you would be friends till the end? Well the people in Friends did. This show is about 6 friends, 2 apartments, and trying to get along the best they can. This show premiers on ABC Family at 6:00-6:30. Friends is a good show because they are dealing wit real life situations, the characters are great, and the physical comedy.
The real life situations I was talking about is like two people being in the bathroom and somebody trying to come in so one of them jump in the bathtub, so they wouldn’t know they were together. This show is funny because of all the comedy, real life situations, and the arguing with their friends.
The characters are great because their emotions look like its real not acting, like when they cry, get mad, or laugh. The characters also interact with each other well they play off of each other which means they are all equally great actors and actress. There is not just one main character they are all equally as good.
The writing is also realistic because if you seen these situations going on in the streets you wouldn’t know that it was acting the writing makes the interactions and physical comedy with the characters Hilarious. If it wasn’t for the writing this show would not be nearly as funny as it is now.
Friends is such a good show worth watching because of its real life problems, because the characters are awesome, and because of the comedy. Now that I have explained to you why Friends is such a good show, you should run home, pop some popcorn, sit on the couch at 6:00pm on ABC Family, and watch this completely amazing show.