Two and a Half Men | Teen Ink

Two and a Half Men

Do you like shows that are about guys that just hang out and make stupid comments and say funny things about each other? If you do than Two and a Half Men is the perfect show for you to watch. This show comes on CBS, Monday nights at 9:00 P.M. Two and a Half Men is a very good sitcom because the characters have humorous interactions with each other; there are weird but funny plots, and the setting is not always at the same place.

The characters always have interactions between each other and between themselves. An example is when Alan, the single father, will say something stupid or smart and Jake, the son, will say something funny back. For example in one show Alan says, “There is a hot girl at 5:00,” and Jake looks at his watch and says, “Actually its 12:05.” Another time is when Alan will say something to make himself look smart and Charlie, the brother, will make him look stupid. The characters are always doing stupid things like faking they that they are going on a date just to make each other jealous.

Pretty much every episode has either a very weird or super funny plot. An example of a funny or weird plot is when Alan’s ex wife’s water pipes bust in her house so she has to go and live with Alan, Charlie, and Jake and adapt on how a bunch of guys live in a house. Another good and funny plot that was in a show was that Alan, who can’t get any dates, gets advice from his brother who is a girl magnet.

The setting is most of the time not at the same place. But when it is it is at Alan’s, Charlie’s and Jakes house. An example of a different setting is at a car dealer ship. Charlie was supposed to just go into to talk to a women and he ends up having to buy a Ferrari.

Two and a Half Men is one of the best sitcoms ever. The characters are always fun to watch no matter what plus there is always a weird or funny episode and if you like a sitcom where the setting isn’t always at the same place then this would be a great show for you to watch. I would recommend this sitcom to anyone no matter if the liked sitcoms or not.