Infinity Train | Teen Ink

Infinity Train

March 26, 2023
By Anonymous

As an animation fan, I came across an empathetic, heartwarming show called Infinity Train. The show is currently on HBO Max. The studio is Cartoon Network. The genre is scifi, Mystery, Adventure, Dramedy, and Anthology. Each book/season has a new cast of characters, and some rejoin. Various people find themselves on a mysterious train. Every train cart has its own universe.

Characters within the show face personal issues with their lives, generally landing themselves on the train, near the vast wasteland. Once they are on the train, they are assigned a randomized green number. Each character either overcomes their issues, such as questions around morality or never leave the train

One of the few reasons I love this show is because of how the characters interact with each other in each book/season. The funny jokes during the show. Tulip, The main character of the first season faced a problem that impacted her, set on the train, and grew as a character to the end of the season. The character One-One, is one of the companions along with Tulip.

The acting is incredibly well done. How they portrayed the reaction towards certain scenes, really does make you feel for them, along with the writing.

Did you know that the voice actor of Tulip also voice acted Ellie from the Last Of Us games.


The author's comments:

Sources :imdb.com/title/tt8146754/, decider.com/2023/03/12/the-last-of-us-ellie-voice-actor-ashley-johnson/

Image source: cartoonnetwork.fandom.com/wiki/Infinity_Train_(series)