The Mandalorian Review | Teen Ink

The Mandalorian Review

By TheBoy2020 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
TheBoy2020 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

The Mandalorian is a show that if for the people that like Star Wars and any type of action type film that is only on Disney +. Mandalorian is a show about a bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe that goes and takes on all these bounties. The Mandalorian starts off by The Mandalorian on one of his many bounties and he takes care of it like its nothing. He comes back to his home planet to stockpile all of the currency that he has collected from the bounties. 

The show has some great actors in the show including Pedro Pascal as the Mandalorian and Nick Nolte as a character that goes by the name Kuiil. These actors are good at what they do with of course getting faith from Disney to be actors in their show. These actors arent as well known is a downside but at the same time, they help draw in the viewers. 

The Mandalorian has great production and it keeps you always wanting to come back to watch more, with the action and the cliff hangers that they leave you on. With one of the scenes, he and a bounty droid are trapped in a bad place and they have to fight their way out, the bounty droid then runs out to distract the bad guys while The Mandalorian jumps onto a mobile turret and then proceeds to eliminate all of the hostiles. The Mandalorian is a show that is only out on Disney + which is a downside to the show because not everyone has Disney + and can watch the show because of not having Disney +.

In conclusion, I think that the Mandalorian is an amazing show and will continue to be an amazing show. I would highly recommend this show if you do have Disney + and are also into stuff like Star Wars or action shows/movies.

For School

Cheezy_Bacon said...
Cheezy_Bacon, Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Mandalorian is such an awesome show and i can't wait until the next season comes out!