Yellowcard ; Paper Walls | Teen Ink

Yellowcard ; Paper Walls

By ErinK GOLD, Thornton, Colorado
ErinK GOLD, Thornton, Colorado

Are you ready for an album that will blow your mind away? Between the diversity of sounds and lyrics you will get lost. The album Paper Walls, by Yellowcard, has it all and is definitely worth checking out.

Yellowcard is a Click 5 sounding type of band, except no where near as cheesy. They incorporate the sweet high pitched violin into almost all of their songs. Yellowcard is an alternative band. The CD has a nice rhythm and makes you want to relax. All their songs sound original too. You’ll fall in love with every song. Most of their songs are about high school love and breakups, but don’t let that turn you away.

“Dear, Bobbie” is my favorite song, in the beginning an elderly voice is singing and just reflecting on the good times. “Light Up The Sky” has really good lyrics and makes you want to sing along. The song “Five Becomes Four” has a really wicked violin solo. Over all Yellowcard is worth checking out. I’m a really picky person when it comes to music, so if I like, I bet you would too.

BrokenHeartedGirl20 GOLD, Fresno, California

Forever Ronnie Radke<3

I randomly bought their cd at Target(and I had no idea who the band was) and I fell in love with them after just one song.

pictolover SILVER, Brookfield, Missouri

"Life is like a roller coaster. When you don't know what to do buckle up, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride."

Yeah! I love Yellowcard!!