Deadpool | Teen Ink

Deadpool

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

This is it. The long awaited movie that will forever revolutionize the way superhero movies are looked at. Deadpool will forever be remembered for being the movie that broke barriers, walls, and will endlessly entertain the world with its humor. Based off of the Marvel superhero, Deadpool, a trained mercenary named Wade Wilson has his whole life changed after he finds out he has been diagnosed with cancer. 

Wade has just recently, only a year ago, met the love of his life and his soulmate, but now they will not be able to live happily ever after. Wilson finds out there is a company that's not FDA approved that claims that they can fix Wade's disease. During the middle of the night, Wade leaves his lover and goes to the company. 

The company does give Wade powers, but they also cause Wilson to look like a monster. Wade Wilson then attempts to use everything in his power to get revenge on the people who caused him to look the way he does. Using his new powers, regeneration, Wade Wilson becomes Deadpool and takes down each man one by one. 

Deadpool is alone with its dirty humor and is the funniest superhero movie by far. The role of Deadpool was made for Ryan Reynolds, and Ryan Reynolds loves playing Deadpool. The role is not forced for him, and the watcher can clearly see this. Ryan has fun with this and actually talks to the camera. 

This movie was hilarious from start to finish, and even had a great ending. The plot was never forced at a single point, like most superhero movies. This clearly is an unconventional movie, but rightfully so. Deadpool is not the conventional hero, by any means. Deadpool is a bad guy who hunts down worse guys. Because of this, Deadpool's movie can be unorthodox and done incredibly like it is. 

Deadpool is the most watchable movie to come out in a long time, and can be watched on rerun forever. But more importantly, Deadpool will forever change the way people look at and judge superhero movies. 

Hopefully after reading this article, people will finally watch the greatest superhero movie to come out.