Spider-man: Homecoming | Teen Ink

Spider-man: Homecoming

May 11, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

This is the movie that will further help Marvel movies get on the map. Tom Holland, as Peter Parker, proves to be the best Spider-man yet. Pictured as a complete geek, Tom plays a Spider-man that's believable and inspirational. 

In this movie, Peter Parker is trying to fit in without people realizing that he's the friendly neighborhood Spider-man. When a new villain rises in New York, it becomes even harder for Peter to hind his identity. Peter wants to help save his city, but this villain is a true bad guy and has no issues with killing a high school kid who gets in his way. Iron Man tries to tell Peter to not get involved, but Peter Parker does not listen. 

This is probably the best Spider-man movie to come out, and this will encourage more teens to watch Marvel and superhero movies. Tom Holland plays Spider-man brilliantly, and this movie is very realistic. Arguably the most realistic superhero movie to come out, all and every teenagers and young teens can understand what Peter Parker goes through. This movie will be the movie that finally gets the rest of the teenager group to hop on board the superhero wagon with the rest of the world. 


The author's comments:

Spider-man may be Stan Lee's greatest creation.