The Visit | Teen Ink

The Visit

May 16, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 The Visit is an excellent horror movie that might have the greatest, most suprising ending to ever occur. When a brother and sister decide to go visit their grandparents, whom they have never seen before, there mom sends them on a train to there, but she does not go with them. The mom had a terrible incidient occur with her grandparents, and that's why her kids had never visited them. Because of this, the kids travel alone and visit their grandparents. While staying with them, they realize that something is odd and peculiar, but they just cannot figure out what. 

 This movie is horrifying, and has plenty of great scenes. The suspense that the movie builds up is incredible, and truly is special. This movie is scarey realistic and believable, and this results in a truly terrifying movie for young teens, teenagers, and everyone else in between and older. This movie will absolutely surpass expectations as one of the best horror movies to come out recently. 


The author's comments:

What happens when two kids travel to their grandparents' house alone?