Pitch Perfect | Teen Ink

Pitch Perfect

May 15, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Pitch Perfect is a movie about a girl named Beca, who is sort of an outcast, who joins an acapella group. Beca does not want to get involved with any kind of group at college, and she just wants to go to LA and work as a DJ, but when her dad makes a deal with her, she goes to join an acapella group. The group is diverse with girls of color, lesbian girls, skinny girls and fat girls. 

 The group wants to be the best acapella group there is, but in order to do so they must change their stubborn ways and learn more about themselves. They soon learn that the only way that they have a shot of winning is by going out of their comfort zone and creating harmonical arrangements. 

 This movie is hilarious, and is really fun and exciting to watch. One of the most enjoyable recent movies to come out, this movie will never cease to amaze. The movie has a great ending, and is perfect for young teens, teenagers, and everybody older, and in between. 


The author's comments:

Beca, an introverted outcast, leaps out of her comfort zone and joins an acapella group.