Celtic Thunder Christmas | Teen Ink

Celtic Thunder Christmas

By celticstudygirl PLATINUM, Vermilion, Other
celticstudygirl PLATINUM, Vermilion, Other

"Celtic Thunder Christmas" is a show that the group Celtic Thunder produced in 2010. They filmed "Celtic Thunder Christmas" the same day they filmed their special "Heritage." The show features singers Damian McGinty, Keith Harkin, Paul Byrom, Ryan Kelly, and Neil Byrne. This show along with "Heritage" were filmed in Canada. The songs that are in this special include: Contemporary favorites " Last Christmas," " All I Want for Christmas is You," to the traditional favorites " Silent Night" which is sung in Irish in the beginning, " Winter Wonderland," " Let it Snow." to Celtic Thunder originals " Christmas Morning Donegal."

I love their special "Celtic Thunder Christmas" for a variety of different reasons. The first one is I love the group and I love Christmas specials so combining the two is even better. The second reason why is I love the vocals and plus the melody of each of the songs. The third reasons is because it brings out each of their talents. Also, the fourth reason is that I always find myself watching the Christmas special multiple times around Christmas and just has a certain feeling to it. I recommend that you get it and watch it or look at your tv schedule around Christmas to watch it.

I just love their Christmas special.