Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

December 1, 2008
By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

"Twilight" is a magnificent and marvelous movie. There are many hidden symbolic meanings and forshadowing in this film. The actors do a brilliant job portraying their roles. I can honestly say that this is the best movie I have ever seen in my life!

Robert Pattinson plays Edward, the enchanting and charming (and might I add dangerous) vampire who falls in love with an innocent teenage girl, Bella (played by Kristen Stewart) who just moved to the dreary and gloomy town of Forks, Washington where Edward lives. They encounter and fall in love. Edward's family, or coven, claims to not drink human blood, but can Edward resist? You will have to see the movie to find out!

The special effects were amazing and very realistic. You would feel as if you are actually there, you can feel the tension hanging, right there in the room. It is incredible.

"Twilight" shows you that you never know what you will encounter in this strange world. This really is a must-see film. I have never seen a better movie that was made from a book. This mesmerizing movie will have you speechless by the end.