Captain America: The Winter Soldier | Teen Ink

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

By SophiaWood GOLD, New City, New York
SophiaWood GOLD, New City, New York

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a must see movie. It is everything a comic book geek could have dreamed of, and more. Chris Evans takes on the role of Steve Rogers, a super soldier trying to adapt to the modern world after 65 years of being frozen under ice. After taking a job with Shield, a spy agency under the control of Director Fury, (Samuel L. Jackson) he thinks he’s finally found normality. But this all changes when he’s forced to face a new threat: the legendary ghost soviet agent knows at the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan). Captain America will find that in the new modern age, there is no one you can trust, and nowhere that is safe.
Viewers get to watch their favorite comic book characters come to life. Not only do they get to see Captain America in action as the star of the film, but he is joined by favored Avenger’s Black Widow (Scarlet Johansen) and Falcon (Anthony Mackie). Those who are fans of the comics will love this movie, and those who are complete strangers to them will still get a treat.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier will take its viewers on an amazing ride, packed with fun and adventure and witty comedy. The plot will keep you guessing constantly with its perfect pace and constant action. This is definitely a film for everyone to add to their lists of must see movies.