Shutter | Teen Ink

Shutter

I’ am not really into seeing “scary movies”, but many of my friends are. So they talked me into seeing Shutter, a supposedly scary movie but it’s really not. The only thing is that the movie has many jumpy parts.

This movie is directed by the same directors from Grudge one & two. So you can get a feel of what it’s about.

The story begins of a just married couple, spending there honeymoon in Japan. But along the way the husband (Ben) has a few run ins an old relationship and spirits. That’s about all I can say about the movie, without giving the story away.

The movie was just released sometime in March so it’s fairly new still being showed in theaters. I wouldn’t necessary recommend this movie to people who easily jump, unless they like the rush of being scared.

This movie really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Like right when you think it’s going to be over, it starts right back up. Plus like in some scary movies you can always foresee or predict the ending or next part. This movie keeps you guessing again and again. I wouldn’t say it was the best movie I ever seen but its high up in the list, somewhere in my top ten movies ever seen.