RASHMI ROCKET MOVIE REVIEW | Teen Ink

RASHMI ROCKET MOVIE REVIEW

March 16, 2022
By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
14 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
Readers are Leaders


Firstly, AKARSH KHURANA 2021 a motivational sports movie, RASHMI ROCKET, will leave you thinking for an hour about your enthusiasm level of skill, we could have thought like that when you were young moreover this movie is an INSPRIRED BY STRUGGLE OF SEVERAL FEMALE ATHLETES it’s the kind of movie that will encourage do what you want and there is a lot of dialog which will provide you energy in case you remember and repeat then will boost your motivation, it’s absolutely worth remembering  129 minutes of your time.

Next, it’s a very considerable point in this movie is that to encourage less privilege female talent when dominated by association authorities before dominating Taapsee Pannu so many female athletes banned by this law and some of them had to be suicide just because of embarrassment because Indian Athlete Association ruins girls lives in the name of the gender test, after banning she doesn’t want to file case on the Association Abheshik Banerjee who is lawer and former representative of the association when he hears news regarding banned on Rashmi then he reaches her village to encourage for filling case against the Association but straight denied but gets her boyfriend number ask again and again.

Secondly, the film begins when parents are flying kites during a festival mother call her and tell wear a frock father says you can wear what you want then she comes after wearing a frock and pant the moment watching dress kites cuts parents call to catch it but the neighborhood child rushed a way before running her behind the kite she runs too fast catch it, father always motivate her to do what you want since then she is the fastest girl in her village once upon a time there was a race competition conducted focusing gesture are being given by father as race she was focusing on target earth quick started but she didn’t analyze just because of focusing the special guest antechamber  fallen down on her father after that she got shock due to the sad demise of her father then left running.

Finally, Army captain athlete gold medalist comes in this village for touring assign as tourist guide when start touring after a long walk they wants to stay relax they start gossiping and one of the army man walking away listening a song with wearing head phone one guy see through telescope near land mine where they were walking all army man and  Rashmi start running to save that boy both start earlier but Rashmi late to run but she ran fast reached and saved that boy, Army captain starts questioning about main reason of leaving athletes but she doesn’t reply, Army captain complaint to her mother then tell all story and join again athletes at district level.

Turning to a love story about to being started now her childhood dream comes true because she wanted to an army man as boyfriend after encouraging  by this army man she joins IAA and struggle hard to lead her team but there are some athletes players have blood relationship with the core committee member and some are belong s to well-being  family moreover they also a best player of the IAA after entering her two senior players are start getting envious start taunting and persuading during dinner and break time to prove low mental strength after complaining couch gives punishment but doesn’t give up.

Leaving aside but she was one of the best athlete player of that time during selection session daughter (Neharika) of core committee member she doesn’t pick  backing properly to prove her passing mistake then couch start scolding and she feels ashamed even though starts practicing hard, when game starts she successfully make her team proud (Neharika) and father enjoying after winning but the crowed slogan “Rocket” both father and daughter going red when they arrived at IAA there was team pick him up for gender test but denied to tell about the test. Afterward Rashmi broken have to leave Association

Nevertheless, after some she decided to file a case against Association and finally won the case and when she was pregnant and participate in next Asian game. 

(When I was young and used to play cricket very well and I have leading ability so school level our ninth grade team tournament had win against senior team after having done matriculation college level then played district level some of senior management core member dislike me just because of I used to play better than their close relative players so they didn’t want to proceed my for club cricket after fake blaming down my motivation, there are so many girls who belongs to less privilege area those didn’t have will make a case on association and power full mafia she sets a trend and example for the next generation.)

All in all, there is a lot of lesson motivation for younger absolutely a wonderful, attractive and heart touching dialogs it will provoke you and provide fuel and high moral for achieving your goal.

In sum, National team participation not only increasing and contribution nations GDP and proud of country so definitely authorities shouldn’t have misuse of power. 

To conclude, no doubt about it is a great idea not only for highlighting the weakness of the country systems to amendment in laws find out the authority that isn’t sincere with their jobs also with nation writer and director a wonderful and attractive dialog after listening that will uplift your motivation level. The 129 minutes long motivational film mostly happen developing countries. It emphasizes the importance of considering laws and look after the system violation, addressing teen age issues as well as asking overprotecting parents to be lenient to their kids. All could have done it better had the makers stayed motivated.   


The author's comments:

we must watch this movie for getting motivation