Avengers: Endgame | Teen Ink

Avengers: Endgame

“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because that is what heroes do” Thor once said this quote, and this is a quote which embodies the idea behind why The Avengers Exist.  The Avengers are a group of supernatural and human beings who dedicate their lives for the greater good of the world.  They run into the chaos where others would normally run away.  Twenty-seven movies exist around the idea of the Avengers.  Four of them contain all of the members of The Avengers, and the rest are individual films about each Avenger.    All the films are produced by Marvel, and there is one which stands out from the rest and can be considered the best Marvel movie.  That movie is Avengers: Endgame. Avengers: Endgame is the final movie in phase three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and is The Avengers’ final fight against Thanos to try and bring back half of the population he destroyed.  Avengers: Endgame contains awesome character development and an excellent music score which makes the film one of the best.

All of the characters develop immensely throughout Endgame; However, Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, evolves the most and best represents character development.  In all the past Marvel films leading up to Endgame, Tony Stark is known as a selfish, rich ego-chasing entrepreneur who cares only about himself and his assets, or so people thought.  In the end of Endgame, Tony created his own infinity gauntlet to hold the infinity stones, knowing if he ever possessed them and used their power, it will kill him.  Tony and The Avengers were about to lose their world saving fight when Tony managed to take the stones and holster them in his gauntlet.  Tony then unhesitantly snapped his fingers, harnessing the full power of the stones, and saved the world.  Tony died moments later from the energy he sustained from using the stones.  His actions show how he evolved from a selfish person into someone who gave their life to the sake of others. This is a prime example of the outstanding character development shown in Avengers: Endgame.

Along with the character development, Endgame also excelled with their music score.

Multiple soundtracks throughout the film were nominated for and have won many awards.  The film received a Saturn award for best music.  They also received a Hollywood Music in Media award for best original score and a Grammy award for best score soundtrack for visual media.  This is just a few of the countless awards given for Endgame’s music score.    The master musician behind the music is Alan Silvestri.  Without the music, the film would not be the same and would not be on the level it is.  The music score immensely contributes to the success of Endgame.

The Character development and the music in Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame is what separates the film from others and is the reason behind the movie’s success.  Marvel perfectly developed Tony Stark as a character throughout the M.C.U making the ending to the series more meaningful and impactful.  The character development and the movie would be nothing without the award-winning music score bringing the whole film together.  Avengers: Endgame will go down as one of the best films ever.

This a movie review of Avengers: Endgame based on the character development and music score.