Wolf Rider by Avi | Teen Ink

Wolf Rider by Avi

April 29, 2008
By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

It's a Mystery book about how a kid named Andy gets a call and he believes that is can be true.
Its surprising when you are reading a book and you don't want to let it down and just keep reading it. It's like your eyes are glued to it and that's how I felt about this book.

Avi does a wonderful job in writing mysteries books and you never now what is going to happen. Instead of Andy trying to figure out who the murder is he becomes the target of it.
I can connect to the character Andy because we both get really curious and want to now how to solve things.
Wolf Rider is about a boy name Andy who gets a call from the guy name “Zeke”. It said that a guy had killed someone. Andy didn't believe it in the beginning but after his mom's death he had to believe when someone says a death cause is can not be a joke. So Andy tries to figure it out by himself since no one believes him. In this book it has situational irony. It has that because its this one guy that is mature and you never knew it was him till in the end. Maybe It can be the last of him too. Andy got a phone call that had changed his life!

My recommendation to everyone is the if you really want big book filled of juicy murders and prank calls then I think you should read Wolf Rider. I don't think you will regret it.

.