King James Believe the Hype | Teen Ink

King James Believe the Hype

King James Believe the Hype
Ryan Jones

The amazing book about LeBron James, a young but one of the greatest basketball players ever, life's story is told. Author Ryan Jones tells about LeBron's life is told from when he was in middle school until he makes it to the NBA. The main problem in the book is that LeBron doesn't know whether or not to go to college or straight to the NBA. It tells how LeBron would practice day and night in middle school with his friends and how they always stuck together. In middle school they all played for an AAU team, which is a traveling team really. They were one of the best. His friends and him where always together they even picked the high school they went to, St. Vincent-St. Mary's. At high school LeBron reached his prime. His coach, Dambrot who used to coach division-1 college ball made LeBron get to his best. LeBron, the 1st overall pick in the 2003 NBA draft is now one of the greatest players to play the game at only 24 years of age.

This book is s a great book if you like sports stories. Athlete's stories are good and I like that we get to listen to their life story. I will definitely read more stories on athletes. I recommend this book to people that like sports and life stories. These books will definitely give you more determination to work hard in life and not give up.