Miles Morales Spider Man | Teen Ink

Miles Morales Spider Man

By Laila-Marie BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Laila-Marie BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"Don't judge people based on what on the outside, but whats on the inside"

This Book really relates to teens especially if they are dealing with struggles in school or family struggles. It's not just about Miles’s Super hero life but also Real problems he faces besides being a hero.It could also be quite inspirational to young teens of age, As it has some similarities to teens of this generation. It could be quite chill and mellow but, at times it can pack a bit of action.

This book could relate to tons of teenagers as it's mainly about a teen named Miles morales. Though he’s a superhero he still has a normal family life. He has some school and family issues but he finds ways to resolve it. It can be quite difficult being a teenager and having to deal with super powers at the same time as taking care of your normal life, but no matter how hard it gets, Miles finds a way to get through it. But That's not all Miles is dealing with.

I was Intrigued to Read the book because of the Cover.It looked really interesting so I decided to read it and I'm proud of it. Though you don’t judge a book by its cover, depending on the person this book could be really great. It has tons of interesting moments and lines and quotes. There is this one quote that repeated throughout most of the book and it was, “You’re just like me.” It was the last words that Miles Uncle Aaron spoke to him before he died. Throughout the book Miles tries to figure out what it means, then one day he gets a note from someone that's supposedly Miles’s cousin.

Miles Morales Spider-Man could be a chill and action book. It has moments when Miles would be going on a stroll through the night as Spider-Man then he spots a person or Villain causing mischief and intervenes to stop it. But it can have times where he could just be at home relaxing or doing chores and family stuff. It is full of mysteries like how Miles found out he had an unknown cousin from his Uncle Aaron’s side of the family. Or can be straight up about this girl Miles is crushing on named Alicia. Miles’s father tells him to “Spill the salsa”, Referring to how he met Miles’s mother.

In Conclusion this Book is something you should read if you're interested in or like action, Fiction and about real life situations.

I love art