Kamyabi | Teen Ink

Kamyabi

July 28, 2019
By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
14 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
Readers are Leaders


I am going to describe you a very unique book it,s name kamyabi and subtitle is "ye tu zabardast kamyabi hai "writer's name is Anwar Ghazi, publisher name "Alhajaz Karachi "he has written approximately 50 books now I 'm going to mention here some book name.


1.Deeni Madaraas
2.Kaare Jaar
3.Harmain ke Musafir
4.Sahaafat Aise Sikhain


These are the books of Anwar Ghazi there are five unit of this book all are very interested but I tell you about some important lesson which extremely well anyone who wants get success in his life" Dream to vision" every success starts with dream and vision in this section writer's wants to tell about the story of some successful people how Thomas Edison get success after fail so many times he failed to getting his mission but he was so consistent that's why one day he got success then writer describe the Dr.Allama Iqbal vision about Pakistan.
The third one lesson of this book"Ultimate vision"first topic any organization foundation theory in English saying sound ideology of anything can get by multi vision of an organization then working according to the vision there must be an impact.
The writer purpose are very clear for anyone who wants to make good team and who's is a good leader in this lesson writer share a story about a multinational company a product of this company which was selling out in a province os Malaysia but on the wrapper of this product there was a picture of a girl who wore half nacked dress that's why the people of this province byecot of this product when the CEO of the company heard this news then non Muslim owner of the company said that remove this picture from all over this product now that product are selling out all over the country when Anon Muslim can do anything for getting companies target so why can't adopt this ideology.
A of the marvelous lesson "honesty is the best policy" behind the every story of men and women there's hard work because without working hard you can't get success ,
In this section writer is presenting aso many successful people story like Einstein , Narendra Modi these people are belongs to poor family back ground how they are got success.
The another fantastic topic of this book is "khud namoona baniye " it means make yourself role model if anyone wants to get success in his life then first choose the role model or enterpenure of the related field and follow up his rules and copy it you can meet him learn , understand and step ahead with it, don't see behind till then you got a success, you would be able to role model of the next generation, nothing is impossible any hard to make yourself role model every thing possible in this world.


My opinion is that it is the fantastic book because the author uses nice combination of previous and current successful people because I have never read arising successful men story about his life that's amazing because nobody knows current successful men and women.


In my point of view this book is only for those people who wants to be able to get success by motivation there are so many things to apply to your life because everyone wants to be a successful man also it will provide you energy , good thing is that there are a lot of people who are alive as an role model we can follow and meet them.


The author's comments:

My opinion is that it is the fantastic book because the author uses nice combination of previous and current successful people because I have never read arising successful men story about his life that's amazing because nobody knows current successful men and women.
In my point of view this book is only for those people who wants to be able to get success by motivation there are so many things to apply to your life because everyone wants to be a successful man also it will provide you energy , good thing is that there are a lot of people who are alive as an role model we can follow and meet them.