YYT Games - The New Site for gaming | Teen Ink

YYT Games - The New Site for gaming

By nextkidd30 SILVER, Oregon, Wisconsin
nextkidd30 SILVER, Oregon, Wisconsin

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."
-- William Shakespeare

It’s a site made by students, a site used by students, and is completely accessible at any time, merely because of the fact that it’s practically unknown. http://yyt.freebyte.us/ is a game site created by a number of high school students that has the accessibility and quality of any of the big name game sites, such as Addicting Games or Miniclip. Without any cost, usernames, or sign-ups, this site offers classics like Snake and Tetris, and is continually updated with other games, such as Bubble Trouble or Helicopter. It’s simple design and alphabetically arranged titles gives a visitor an easier time choosing from the almost hundred games available.

The problem of not being able to play an enjoyable game in a school environment was what originally motivated the creators of this site. It’s a problem that many have faced during school hours because of the educational filters that prevent the viewing of pages like addictinggames.com. YYT Games is a site created to give the high school student a certain level of entertainment, during what would otherwise be just another grueling 6-7 hour school day.

It’s a site that’s worth mentioning and is one that’s continually looking for support from other teens. Its up-to-date blog provides viewer updates, and has been pivotal in the site’s expanding process. Offer comments or suggestions about the layout, or even request a new game that you’d like to see on the site. It’s easy, which is sometimes not the case concerning other game websites.

Thousands of teens have hopped on the YYT bandwagon, including myself, so check out this site because it’ll be worth your while.

I'm not the creator for this site, I'm simply just a regular visitor.

Make your life time easier get the business loans and all you need.