Not the Worst, but not the Best | Teen Ink

Not the Worst, but not the Best

Going out to eat at a fast food restaurant I don’t expect the best food in the world. When I entered Taco Bell the restaurant looked clean and the staff was friendly. The staff greeted me friendly and ask me if I was ready to order.  When I ordered a Crunch Wrap, it took about ten minutes when there was no one else at the restaurant. The time wasn’t terrible but I expected faster for a small order and being the only person there.

The price of the food at Taco Bell used to be considered cheap, but $5.50 for a crunch wrap isn’t reasonable for fast food.  Upon eating the crunch wrap, I realized that there was barely any beef. In the past, Taco Bell used to give out more but has tried to cut costs and give out less food. Almost the entire thing was only filled with lettuce which was not a pleasant surprise.  The food at Taco Bell is low quality and low quantity. With prices rising, expect to pay almost what typical sit-down restaurant costs. With that just for a worse experience too.

Even though Taco Bell is fast food, I expect if the prices are to increase by such a high margin, the food quality or quantity would increase somewhat similarly. Although the food wasn’t great, it didn’t taste awful. Shortly after eating the food, I didn’t feel great and had a stomach ache that felt like a bomb exploding. Taco Bell is an okay option for choosing to eat if there is a situation when on a budget, but not recommended.  It is also an okay option if in a rush and need to be somewhere, but want something to eat. For example, if a family is on a vacation and needs to get food quickly, it might be a fine option. The staff at Taco Bell seemed fine, but whoever makes the food needs to put the correct amount of each ingredient. My experience with Taco Bell isn’t great, but on occasion, I possibly would consider going there. The food is not healthy or nutritional so I recommend people who want to be healthy to not go there. In my opinion, I wouldn’t recommend most people go to Taco Bell.

I wrote about this in composition.