Buffalo Wild Wings Review | Teen Ink

Buffalo Wild Wings Review

By 0kroll BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
0kroll BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

The first time I went to Buffalo Wild Wings I had never had boneless wings in my life.  Everyone told me how good they were and how I really needed to try them.  I did not know what to expect, but with all the positive responses towards them I thought they would have a flurry of different flavors.  As I expected they were amazing and to this day are the best wings that I have ever had.  It tasted like some very good chicken tenders, but with some perfectly flavored honey barbeque sauce.

They have the best boneless wings around with great service.  They have all kinds of sauces that fit what everyone wants ranging from mild honey barbeque to the spicy blazin’ sauce.  You can get any size you want from the snack size to the large.  This ranges from about 8-20 wings.  The price goes from about $10-$20.  Even if you are not a big wing fan you can get almost anything just like any other restaurant.  They have chicken tenders, cheeseburgers, and sandwiches.  They also have very good dessert nachos.  They are a big chocolatey vanilla ice cream fudge mix on a plate.  You eat it with your hands just like actual nachos.  They are a bit messy, but they are worth it in the end because of the taste.

Buffalo Wild Wings is my go-to restaurant that I can guarantee will provide me with good food while watching my favorite sports teams.  It is a place that you can go to watch any sports game at any time.  You can really get into the game without someone giving you a weird look.  You can watch any sports game that is on.  If they do not have it on all you have to do is ask and they will put in on one of their 20 TVs.  This is a great place to go during March Madness because it gets very intense and everyone else around you is getting into it so you can let your emotions out during the game especially when your team wins on a buzzer beater.

Buffalo Wild Wings has great service such as constantly checking to make sure that you are doing good and asking if everything tastes good, or if you need anything.  You can rely on this everytime you come there.  On days when there are big games on mostly Saturdays or Sundays it is packed it might take a good 30-45 minutes to get your food.  This is true for most restaurants though.  There are times when they take about 30 extra minutes after you are done eating to bring you your bill at the end as well which can get kind of frustrating especially if you are tight on time.  About two months ago in the middle of March I took a stop at Buffalo Wild Wings and I had a specific time frame where I had to be somewhere in about an hour.  I got my food in about 15-20 minutes and after I had finished eating it took about 25 extra minutes for the check to come which resulted in me being a few minutes late.  I was a bit frustrated because I was in a time crunch and I would have been fine if they just came and checked on my table sooner.   A way to fix this is by asking when you get your food if you can get your bill right away so then when you are done eating you can leave whenever you are ready. 

Overall, I would say Buffalo Wild Wings is a great restaurant and I would give it a five-star rating.  There is no other place that you can watch sports, eat wings, while still have great service all at the same time.  The food has great flavor and you can count on them providing the best service to you so that your experience is the best it can be.  They make you feel like you are actually at the game that you are watching.  Buffalo Wild Wings is a great restaurant.