Me, Inside | Teen Ink

Me, Inside

By RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon
RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

I open my eyes from the darkness in my mind.
I see the blood draping my fists.
I can't remember whether or not I shined.
I only remember the raging thirst.
I still feel the anger I tried not to find.
I can tell that my desire shifts.
I shall know that I am one of a kind.
I am the one that is forever cursed.

ElisaTheDuck ELITE, Rigaud, Other

LOOK AT MY PROFILE. DO IT.

This is haunting....I love it!

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Mine are too and I emailed you back. O_O

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

I don't know why but my comments are taking longer than before to get submitted o_O what is this?! lol :P Anyways I sent you my email, in case you won't find anything but just so you know I re-sent it yesterday. Try to look harder with eyes opened WIDER like these O_O okay?! lol :P

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

You'll have to send it again. O_O With my eyes wide open I still couldn't find it. lol

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Aww I almost forgot! Here's my address in case you need anything thecometlight@hotmail.com Thanks again for everything, hope I'll hear from you soon :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

It's always a pleasure for me to fulfill your hopes Ryan, just like you always do also for me too. I do agree with what you said and I know exactly how it feels, I feel it every single day of my life. I keep lokking for a way to do something, no matter how small, just something to make a change. Writing poetry for me is kind of my way to do that, share my message and hopefully leave an impact on people. It's okay we've all been busy lately ;) actually that's where I sent my email so I think you'll find it. Good for you ! Keep them like this O_O okay?!

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Thank you, that means a lot. Also, I'm not finished with my book yet, but I'll be sure to tell you when my book is done. Thank you, again. :)

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Well I'm glad I can keep surprising you Comet. Don't admire me, just help me fulfill my hopes for these poems, which you do every time you comment. I am honest and I do tell it like it is. The world in front of us is real, just people now are looking at it through a broken view. I simply try to help them realize this truth so that they can live the life they deserve. I haven't been checking my email, been kind of busy. I will however look through it now. If I don't find it, send another one here: conradyr@yahoo.com O_O They're still wide open. :)

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

MissEmily, great minds think alike. I would love to read your book when it's done. I was writing a book, but got too busy to do it anymore. I feel maybe reading your book will give me the inspiration to finish mine. The fact you care to comment on every poem of mine you like means so much to me. It helps me realize I'm not alone and that people understand. So thank you and keep doing what you're doing bud. You've got untold potential and an amazing personality. :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

I can see you and feel you in every single word you say. You keep surprising me with every poem you write and I'm always looking forward as Emily to read more of your work. Your poems always inspire me and in someways I got to find my way through them and see things a bit clearer. I don't what else to say except I admire you for so many things Ryan and one of those things is your honesty, you never try to disguise who you really are or how you feel just so people would be pleased, you just say it like it is. Thank you again so very much for sharing this. By the way, I sent you an email on your address and it's been a while now, I hope you didn't change your account. Anyways, it was simply marvellous. Look O_O they're still Wide Open as always, you?!

This is rather similar to a poem that I finished today and a book that I'm writing. I love it. As always, you put emotion/feeling and honesty and power and so much in your words, and for that I'm in awe. I always look forward to reading more of you work, I'm also truly happy and honored that I know you for you're an amazing and talented writer and person. Thank you for sharing this, my friend. :)