Days. | Teen Ink

Days.

By Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe

Every day is a fresh ray of sunlight
Seeping through the melancholy of clouds
Is Life a game of failure and delight
Or an unexplained exam on morals?

A horrid Sky ceases to end his reign
Souls fly by, merely wisps of freed pollen.
All Sight’s waterfalls drowns Emotion’s vain.
Must we treat all wrong doers as Stalin?

Our world depends upon intelligence
Trees depend on Humanity’s poison
No one survives living in negligence
We live to support just like Rhodes Boyson

As forgiveness never ceases to end
Love will surround it again and again

don't forget that everyday is a new start

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Can't wait to see them. : ) Thank you again!

Xena_Zionne GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

Thanks I love your work too. believe it or not you've inspired me to write a few things and when i finish them i'll give you a shout out! cnt wait to show you.- Caramel kisses

I love it! I can't believe that it has only a few comments. :/ It's amazing still. I love the line, "As forgiveness never ceases to end; Love will surround it again and again." Your poem has a lot of truth and depth in it. It makes a person think, when you read this. Your poem encouraged and inspired me, and I hope it does the same to other people who read this. All in all, it's full of amazingness and wonderful. Thank you for sharing this! ^_^

aww. thx alot. It really boosts my confidence to know that.

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

This is inspiering and beautiful! I cannot believe it doesnt have mroe comments than this. Keep writing :)