When I wish in a star. | Teen Ink

When I wish in a star.

By Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California
Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California

"if you can be anyone just be you unless you could be Buffy Summers then be Buffy Summers"

When I wish upon a star I wish for you and me to be. Why can't I see it's never you and me. I need to see that I need to move on  cause I am  not your princess and you are not my prince. No matter what I thought in the beganing but, just know I will not stop thinking about the laughs we shared.  The tears we cried. That is why I wish open a star that I can be your love agian. That we can be together agian. When I wish upon a star I wish for you an me to be together for eternity. Why can't I see it all just a dream. When I wish upon that star. I just want you to be happy. I just hope we both find love agian.Then maybe this time, it won't  hurt as bad.I hope you are happy with that girl you always talk about.I will be waiting for the moment you come back saying I wished upon that star and I found may way back.

I love to write song and this is some of them which works as poetry. 

Tamie GOLD said...
Tamie GOLD, Sonora, California

Thanks. Yes I will.

HammadWaseem said...
HammadWaseem, Lahore, Other

Be proud of who you are.
-Eminem

You can't see me
-John Cena

Ooh, somebody stop me!
-Mask

WOW! Thats awesome! @Tamieg1999 Will you check and comment on my work? TeenInk.com/video/dancing/114206/The-Unbeatable-Breakdancer :)