Still Getting Over You | Teen Ink

Still Getting Over You

November 7, 2010
By jenicex DIAMOND, Passaic, New Jersey
jenicex DIAMOND, Passaic, New Jersey
50 articles 8 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly." <3


How the f**k am I supposed to bleed, if I'm already dead? I bet you didn't think I'd do it when I put the gun to my head. Oh I wish you could have seen, the devil I had smiling inside of me.

Maybe you'll understand the pain I'd been going through. You don't seem to comprehend, I did all that s**t for you.I'd taken all that I can, to make sure you were all right. I'd broken from all the bending backwards, to make sure you smiled every night.

As of now, I'm watching over you from up in the clouds. I'm hoping you'll make me proud. You didn't even seem that upset to hear that I was gone... I wish I could be strong, I wish I could say for sure that this is where I belong.

But I'm still dealing with the pain, and it's such a G*ddamn shame. I lived for you and I died for you. And still, I seem to be confused. You could care less if I were breathing or decaying, so I'll rot in the hole where my corpse is laying. My spirit's always going to be by your side, even though you don't need me to get you by.

When everything is said and done, you'll always be my only one. I hope without me, your life is easy. I love you: why didn't you believe me...?