Find yourself | Teen Ink

Find yourself

By IvyVine SILVER, Unknown, Indiana
IvyVine SILVER, Unknown, Indiana

Going through life don't quite know what going on all I hear is a simple song that goes -Just hold on cause someday your gonna find yourself and find out who you are, who you want to be is who you need to be so just hold on cause life is such a crazy path you never know what's coming next- Everyone has dreams and hopes and you gotta reach out for yours and relize that this is who you are and who you will be, so reach out now cause you need to know to -Just hold on cause someday your gonna find yourself and find out who you are, who you want to be is who you need to be so just hold on cause life is such a crazy path you never know what's coming next-

It's about life and how its so unpredictable, how no matter what you can never know for sure whats comeing next. But if you hold on to who you are you might find yourself left over after other have let go and lost themselfs.

ReadWriteBreathe PLATINUM, Pocatello, Idaho

"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you" Tyler Durden Fight Club

I really liked this. It's so true and honest. You never really know what will come next in life. I think it's really good. It also has a nice rythym.

EllieK. BRONZE said...
EllieK. BRONZE, Wilmette, Illinois

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien

"Sometimes life sucks, so suck it up"
-ME

""We succeeded in taking that picture (from deep space), and if you look a it, you see a dot. Thats here. That's home. Thats us. On it, everyone you ever heard of

This has a nice sort of rythm to it and is veryh relatable. Keep writing this kind of stuff.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.