Not Me | Teen Ink

Not Me

By Lillybear BRONZE, San Diego, California
Lillybear BRONZE, San Diego, California

A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.

You tell me, that we are just good friends.
Thats all we'll ever be. But now I think that we could be more.
If only you didn't have her. Then me and you could be together. Me and you together. Forever. The way it should be, I need to find one chance, one something. To show you that I really care about you. But you have her, Not me.
I call you, I text you. No answer or reply. I'm startin' to worry, now I know why. Your with her.
Did you ever give a damn about what I say? Me and You together. Forever. The way it should be, I need to find one chance. One something. To show you that I really care about you. But you have her, Not me.
I've tryed to make myself noticable for you. But everything comes back to her and you. If only you could see that I'm the one who really loves you...do you love me too? Me and You together. Forever. The way it should be, I need to find one chance. One something. To show you that I really care about you. But you have her, Not me.
No, never me.

I've always loved writing songs. Thsi is one of them! So tell me if the lyrics are good! Thanks people

Lillybear BRONZE, San Diego, California

thank you so much!

Bethani GOLD said...
Bethani GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Life is perfect until you sit back and realize how boring it is without risks.

This is a great song! I love the rhythm. I know how you feel. You'll get a chance at love i promise. keep writing!