Afterlife | Teen Ink

Afterlife

By Isaboo2019 SILVER, Bennington, Vermont
Isaboo2019 SILVER, Bennington, Vermont

No matter how big or small, a blessing is a blessing.

Get me out of here! I’m going insane, it feels like there is something in my membrane. I’m crazy, that's what she says, living my life the way i want and do nothing else, that's it. I only work a sweat for a worthless check, can barely afford my rent, and i don't know where my next meal went. She's the one who drove me to this insanity, screaming, “ You ain't no man, you cant even take care of me”. It shouldn’t be my responsibility, you're a grown woman. You know what's wrong from right, but all we ever do is fight. Im wrong, you're right, can we just make up and be done for the night. It 3 in the morning, outside it's storming, and you make me want to leave, but i can't, because you got me chained and shackled. Making me feel like a regular Hyde and Jekyll. You insane?                                                                                                                I ain't! Im not sure whats going on, but i'm ‘bout to faint, gonna quit on you like you did me, now that's all just history, come on man just kick it with me. 50?

______________________________________________________________________

Make me sane, god, where am i now.

I lost my thoughts, no head above my brow.

I'm leaving you, what should i do?

Have nothing else to say, i'm just done with you.

This is my party, it's my afterlife!

I'm not sure what you want me to say, have a nice day, i'm done with this and i'll let you just lay. You dead to me. But then you come back like Frankenstein, enter my mind, i just grab the fire i spit, wave it, you need to get away from me. A zombie, dead, just chasing my brain, making me feel insecure about everything i have to say. I'm gonna get Rick Grimes on you, he will end you dead, cause he’s out just shooting zombie heads, Walking Dead. Blood count reaching maximum capacity, it's even worse than a MK Fatality. Get over here, i'm not done yet, wrap you up ‘cause you a baby back b****, babality.

Make me sane, god, where am i now.

I'm leaving you, what should i do?

Regular speaking: You made me feel bad for what i did, but what you did to me, i can't even express. You left me for him, hope you happy now, he’s half the man you are.

Was a rap of a recent heartbreak of my ex GF. Was in the feels and needed to vent. Hope others can relate.