Thirst for Untouchable Water | Teen Ink

Thirst for Untouchable Water

By MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other
MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Rain platters down the 

windowpane, drowning out sun

but still exclusive.

This is dedicated to all the people in the countries who work hard for very little money, not even being able to go to school because they have to work for their families, but have to use up around half of their wages just to buy water. One of the reasons being it is illegal for them to collect rainwater and they are crushed mercilessly for peaceful protests.

MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other

Thank you, it was written with strong inspiration in mind, and I'd really like for it to send a message out there.

BoobooBeetle DIAMOND, Jacksonville, Florida

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”
G.K. Chesterton

"And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you."
Denis Johnson

I really love this! I love how you added the emotion in it and you made it simple yet complex, tiresome yet energetic, sorrowful yet happy. It's so hard to write like this, you're truly gifted!