Ignorance is No More | Teen Ink

Ignorance is No More

By MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other
MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Lulled by gentle breeze,

breathe in the odour and face the

ravages of war.

MysticMusic ELITE, Waterloo, Other

Thank you for the feedback, and I think haiku is a poem for everyone to enjoy, regardless of anything, and is definitely not wasted on you. You're a very talented poetry writer and this haiku was meant to convey a message, which I'm sure you've realized- that ignorance should not exist when horrible events such as wars occur.

ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland

Thou may think of me as desired, to idolize or villanize me whichever you may choose. but gaze upon me and thou sall not see the husk of a man! for all my sins and all my bliss, i am anything but hollow
-Ansem_Unlimited

It's like watching a storm roll over the hill tops, you know it's about to go down but the question is when. the theme is well portrayed but I feel like your talent for haiku's is wasted on me since I've ever been one for haiku's