Foul Language | Teen Ink

Foul Language

By Niyaroo PLATINUM, Colonial Beach, Virginia
Niyaroo PLATINUM, Colonial Beach, Virginia

Cursing is rude and 

Unnecessary; it shows

Immaturity.

If you're not allowed to use foul language in a professional workplace, shouldn't that tell you the truth about cursing?  If you don't like something or disagree with someone then just say that.

CNBono17 SILVER, Rural, South Carolina

Lego ergo sum (Latin—I read, therefore, I am)
The pen is mightier than the sword—unknown
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity—1 Timothy 4:12

That is true. And that's a great, simple way of putting it. I've read a few of your other works, as well; MissEmilyDickinson said it best: you have talent. And your comments on the side are usually just as profound:) keep it up

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

So true. I dislike cursing and foul language,a dn I try not to think about it. Thank you so much, for sharing this. More people should read this. :) It's so true, has a lot of depth and aboslutely, amazing. You have such a talent and greatness in you. Thank you, so much for sharing this. :)