It Was God... | Teen Ink

It Was God...

By Niyaroo PLATINUM, Colonial Beach, Virginia
Niyaroo PLATINUM, Colonial Beach, Virginia

In the beginning

God created the heavens

And the earth. It's true.

(Genesis 1:1) Do you honestly believe the world just started with a big poof? If so, then why aren't we still "evolving"?

It's okay. You didn't offend me. I know people will have their opinion. I'm just simply stating what I believe. And yes, I know about natural selection and everything else

EscapeRope said...
EscapeRope, Cavite, Other
I don't mean to offend you in any way but I have to be frank, I'm now being fed up with your scientific ignorance, considering some things wrong when you don't even understand it. You see, I've just commented in your other article 'What Is Evolution' and explained your misconceptions there. And if you're saying "Then, keep off my works" Well, may you abide me cause I just can't let this horrible absurdities go. First, I've read in your author's comments "Do you honestly believe the world just started with a big poof?" I assume you're talkin about the big bang there. Well, the big bang did NOT happen in a big poof ( that's creationism right? Just with a help of some wizardry) I won't need to elaborate how did it happen here. It's up to you to research and study it. And my response to your poem, just because the Bible says so doesn't mean it's true. You MUST show evidences for that. Before I finish this up,I'll just leave you with one tip: please learn first Abiogenesis,cosmological evolution, organic evolution, thermodynamics, natural selection, nucleosynthesis, etc before attempting to disprove the Big Bang and evolution. If you don't have an idea of any of these means, well..

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Very, very true. So true. I agree. Your haiku is inspiring and wonderful. I agree with you. It was God and will always, be God. Thank you so much, for sharing this truth. You really have a talent and greatness in you; never stop believing that, because you do. Thank you so much, again. 

Thank you! :)

guard-girl GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Very true :) I love the side comment!