Timing | Teen Ink

Timing

By RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon
RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

Death won’t stop coming
Living is the beginning
See the very ending

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

We do live and die. But I think we live and die and live again. . . 

True, that is a good point. A very good point...thank you for telling me that.

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

This poem is meant to point out that we live and die. That that is the most constant thing in this world. 

Maybe if we change some things...the ending is the beginning and death will stop coming in the end. If that makes sense...those are the only things, I disagree with, in what you're saying in your poem...but despite that I disagree with what you're saying in your poem, your poem is amazingly written. Really...thanks for sharing your heart.